Permanent full-time position
Like us, you are passionate about the automobile industry, new technologies and customer service. While working under the supervision of CDAI team leader, you will be responsible for responding to requests from potential customers or buyers coming from the SPINELLI websites, by email or chat and also manage and track customer contacts.
A key player on all of the sales teams, you will be the customer service resource-person on the Web. Keeping up to date on our promotions, offers and features of our vehicles, you will be able to communicate effectively with customers via the Internet. You are a skilled communicator and will document your interactions with customers.
You will participate in booster events, promotions and information sessions on the services offered by SPINELLI. With your sense of initiative, you will suggest ways to improve customer service via the Internet and apply them, as needed.
- Remuneration commensurate with your skills.
- A benefits package with a pension plan.
- A pleasant working environment as part of a stimulating team, 40 hours a week.
- A high school diploma and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A talent for negotiation, an aptitude for problem solving and a knack for compromise.
- Strong independence and ability to work alone, using a computer and telephone.
- Excellent knowledge of standard office software (Windows Suite).
- Experience working in a call center is a definite asset.
- Perfect bilingualism, French-English, and good spelling in both languages.
- Knowledge of the automotive sector is an asset.
Does this challenge interest you? Please send your resumé without delay tothe HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Spinelli Group adheres to the principles of pay equity and equal opportunityemployment. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.